Friday, October 29, 2010

Special Announcement for Game Day 10/30

                      "If it looks like a taco, and smells like fish, it must be a tasty dish"



The Overweight Armchair Sooner is pleased to announce the opening of Fuzzy’s Taco Shop on Campus Corner in Norman, Oklahoma.



Come join me @ Fuzzy’s this Saturday, October 30th for $2.00 tacos & $2.00 beers…both of which I will be enjoying on Fuzzy’s 3000 sq. foot beer garden patio.

Scott McKnight and I will be posted up at a big table on the back patio in front of the 2 outdoor 50” TV’s from 1:00pm until kickoff. Come by and say hello…if you mention you heard about Fuzzy’s from The OAS Blog, your first beer is on me…if you are a cute single girl, you don’t have to mention anything…all your beers are on me.

If you are having a hard time getting in because of the line…give Scott (817.271.8899) or Buddy Putty (214.538.4475) a call and we will big time you through the game.

See you in Norman on Saturday...Beat the Buffs

Boomer Sooner

Game Day @ Fuzzy's

                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Man! I wish I could be there! that sounds like so much fun!!!!

    I'm bummed that I'm finishing my stupid cleanse!

    Is there another game I should try and make - haven't been to one in years and really would love to see everyone!
    How many more home games are there??
    ooxLa

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Badge

Followers